Thai Curry Chicken Satay
Easy to make Thai curry dish
- 1 lb Chicken breast skinless, boneless
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 Tbsp Curry powder or paste I am using yellow, but any type is fine
- 2 cloves Garlic pressed or minced
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper ground
- 1 tsp Chili Pepper Flakes *optional
Stir together all ingredients except the chicken and set marinade aside
Slice the chicken into 1" strips
Add chicken strips into marinade and allow to marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. The longer it marinates the more flavor will develop.
Skewer marinated chicken strips on bamboo skewer by using a sewing motion, folding the meat back and forth, piercing and gathering it along the skewer.
We typically barbecue these, so add to heated grill and cook for 4-5 minutes until the chicken is no longer pink. These can also be broiled in the oven on low for the same amount of time. Be sure to ensure that the meat is no longer pink.